MsC moves for 2022 to a new and exciting facilities: The College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center on the campus of the University of Maryland at College Park. MsC has achieved two main goals with this new venue: exclusivity of the hotel from noon on Thursday to Monday afternoon, and a huge conference space of 40,854 square feet of meeting space with 35 meetings room including a 8,122 square feet grand ballroom.
King or Two-queen rooms: $119 per night
Suites with King bed and sofa: $169 per night
Cut-off date for guaranteed rate: August 1, 2022
In order to achieve the exclusivity of the hotel, we have to make sure that we fill the hotel ALL four nights, so there is a process to achieve that:
- Each reservation needs to include four nights from Thursday, September 1 to Monday, September 5. Additional nights before or after those dates are available.
- Upon booking a room or suite, the hotel will charge one night, and it will be non-refundable after July 31.
- In order to receive a special link to book your room, you first have to register to the event.
This process is established in order to comply our commitment to fill the hotel all four nights and have full exclusivity. With this, we can assure that the hotel will be full all four nights and to avoid the booking of rooms by individuals that are not registered and cancel the room at the last minute.
3501 University Blvd. East, College Park, Maryland 20783
- The Common Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating: Modern vitality blends tastefully with casual pub charm at The Common. We pay homage to the region's bounty with locally sourced, contemporary American cuisine, craft beers and artisan spirits.
- Hotel Bar at The Common with limited menu after hours
- Fresh Bites
- Starbucks Coffee House at The Common
- Room Service
- Sundry/Convenience Store with microwave available
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Free Weights
- Treadmills, elliptical, weight machines and stair climber
- 24 hours access with room key
Want to know more about our new venue? Visit the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center website.