MsC 2023 is back to our exciting and huge venue: The College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center on the campus of the University of Maryland at College Park. MsC has achieved two main goals with this venue: exclusivity of the hotel from noon on Thursday to Monday afternoon, and a huge conference space of 40,854 square feet of meeting space with 35 meetings room including a 8,122 square feet grand ballroom.
King or Two-queen rooms: $119 per night
Suites with King bed and sofa: $169 per night
Cut-off date for guaranteed rate: August 1, 2023
- Please note, in order to receive a special link to book your room, you first have to register to the event.
HOTEL ISSUES: Contact Master Taino, MTTA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
3501 University Blvd. East, College Park, Maryland 20783
- The Common Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating: Modern vitality blends tastefully with casual pub charm at The Common. We pay homage to the region's bounty with locally sourced, contemporary American cuisine, craft beers and artisan spirits.
- Hotel Bar at The Common with limited menu after hours
- Fresh Bites
- Starbucks Coffee House at The Common
- Room Service
- Sundry/Convenience Store with microwave available
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Free Weights
- Treadmills, elliptical, weight machines and stair climber
- 24 hours access with room key
Want to know more about our new venue? Visit the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center website.