MsC Pet Policy
Please understand that while we would like to accommodate pets and service dogs at MsC, we also realize we must address safety concerns, while adhering to the ADA laws of accessibility for service dogs and their handlers.
There are some attendees that may be uncomfortable with dogs or cats. Therefore, we ask that if you bring your pets or service dogs to the event that you ensure that your animals are well behaved, under your immediate control and are not infringing on the comfort of others.
The Westin Tysons Corner is a dog friendly hotel and would like to accommodate those who wish to bring their pets and service dogs to MsC.
Dogs are allowed in designated pet rooms. Guests will be asked to sign a pet waiver upon check-in and may be charged additional fees for any damages to the room caused by their dog. Cats are not allowed.
The Westin is a long-time partners with the Luxury Paw and proudly represent one of the area’s premiere luxury dog-friendly hotels. View our clip from local news source for more information.
At the Westin Tysons Corner, your lucky dog will enjoy:
- Signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed®
- Food bowl and mat
- An official “Dog In Room” privacy sign
- Doggie welcome amenity upon arrival
- To ensure availability, guests are encouraged to indicate they are bringing a dog at the time of reservation
Hotel Pet Policy:
- Dogs up to 40 pounds are allowed
- No other pets are permitted
- Your dog must not be left unattended in a guest room
- If there is damage to the room that exceeds $50, the guest is responsible for the charges at checkout
- Guest will be required to sign a waiver acknowledging policies
In addition, MsC asks that you adhere to the following policy:
- Your pet or service dog must be under your control at all times. The handler of unruly pets or service dogs, including those dogs that lunge, jump or bark continuously, will be asked to take control of their pet or service dog. If the handler is unable to do so, they will be asked to remove their pet or service dog from the public spaces of the event.
- Flex leashes are not allowed in the hotel. Pets inside the hotel must be on a solid leash and under the control of their handler at all times.
- Pets of ANY KIND (with the exception of designated service animals) are prohibited in the commercial kitchen area as prescribed by the health department. We ask that pets be excluded from restaurant areas, the formal dinner, buffets, classrooms and display areas (Carter Johnson Library, Leather Archives and Silent Auction room, Sanctuary, etc.). Certified service dogs are allowed access under the ADA.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, as well as for any property damages and personal injuries resulting from their pet. Additional terms may apply (for more information, please contact the hotel directly).
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- About Us
- Featured Guests
- Fetish Marketplace
- MsC History
- Support Us
- Contact Us