MsC 2017 Pets Policy
Please understand that while we would like to accommodate pets and service dogs at MsC, we also realize we must address safety concerns, while adhering to the ADA laws of accessibility for service dogs and their handlers.
There are some attendees that may be uncomfortable with dogs or cats. Therefore, we ask that if you bring your pets or service dogs to the event that you ensure that your animals are well behaved, under your immediate control and are not infringing on the comfort of others.
The Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor is a pet friendly hotel and would like to accommodate those who wish to bring their pets and service dogs to MsC.
The Radisson will welcome you both with open arms and comfortable amenities during your stay. The hotel welcomes dogs that weigh 50 pounds or less. No other pets are allowed.
Guests are required to inform the front desk of a dog in the room and guests must sign a waiver at check-in. The owner or a designated individual must accompany dogs at all times. Dogs may not be left unattended in the guestroom.
In addition, we ask that you adhere to the following policy:
- Your pet or service dog must be under your control at all times. The handler of unruly pets or service dogs, including those dogs that lunge, jump or bark continuously, will be asked to take control of their pet or service dog. If the handler is unable to do so, they will be asked to remove their pet or service dog from the public spaces of the event.
- Flex leashes are not allowed in the hotel. Pets inside the hotel must be on a solid leash and under the control of their handler at all times.
- Pets of ANY KIND (with the exception of designated service animals) are prohibited in the commercial kitchen area as prescribed by the health department. We ask that pets be excluded from restaurant areas, the formal dinner, buffets, classrooms and display areas (Carter Johnson Library, Leather Archives and Silent Auction room, Sanctuary, etc.). Certified service dogs are allowed access under the ADA.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, as well as for any property damages and personal injuries resulting from their pet. Additional terms may apply (for more information, please contact the hotel directly).
- Please Note: The Radisson Hotel maintains a $ ?? per night per pet fee with a maximum of two (2) pets allowed.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Us
- Featured Guests
- Fetish Marketplace
- MsC History
- Support Us
- Contact Us