MsC 2022 Registration
Advance Registration (March to May 31) – $175
- Early Registration (June 1 – July 15) – $200
- Standard Registration (July 16 to August 22) – $225
- Door registration (September 1 – 3) – $245
Early Registration – NOW OPEN – $200
- Senior Discount: The Board of Directors of MTTA, Inc. has approved a $10 discount for Seniors 62 and over. Age will be verified with Government issued ID when registering at the hotel.
- Minimum Age: The Conference is open to all adults over 19 years old. Age will be verified with Government issued ID when registering at the hotel.
Full Registration Package Includes:
- Education -122 Opportunities in 12 Time slots:
- 60 Classes
- 6 intensives
- 20 panels
- 12 roundtables
- 12 Conversations
- 12 Service Stations
- Plenary Events:
- Thursday evening: Meet & Greet Reception
- Friday evening: Opening Ceremony with Mister Blue, Keynote Speaker
- Saturday evening: Our Traditions Live! Program with slaveboy Joshua Tenpenny, Speaker
- Sunday evening: Northeast Master/slave 2022 Contest
- Monday afternoon: Closing Ceremony
- Five Exhibits
- Carter/Johnson Leather Library
- Leather Archives & Museum
- Leather Quilt
- The Bar Card Project
- A Life Underground
- Shopping & Services
- Fetish Marketplace
- MsC Store
- Book sellers
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Boot Black Station
- Reconnecting Lounge & Outdoor Patio
- The Common Bar
- Family Room
- Two Cigar Parties
- Karaoke Night
- Sunday Dance
- Piano Nights
- Bedtime Stories
- Kinky Movie Nights
- Candlelight Memorial
- Interfaith Service
- Drumming Ritual
- Morning Meditation
- AA, Al-Anon, Survivors Circle
- Event T-shirt & Pin
Meal Package: $150 for all four meals (Save $10)
- $32 Reconnecting Dinner – Friday evening
- $56 Formal Leather Banquet – Saturday evening
- $44 Titleholders Buffet Dinner – Sunday evening
- $28 Master/slave Flag Anniversary Breakfast – Monday morning with Guy Baldwin
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 will be charged per person for all registration cancellation requests received by July 31, 2022.
- NO REFUNDS for registrations will be issued after July 31, 2022.
- Cancelled meals will be refunded except for 10% up to August 22, 2022.
- NO REFUNDS for meals will be issued after August 22, 2022.
- Cancellations prior to the dates above can be made by logging into the Registration System with your email and password.
- Transfer of registration is allowed and can be made online until August 22, 2022.
Additional questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org