MsC 2020 Registration
- Advance Registration (March to May 31) – $150
- Early Registration (June 1 – July 15) – $175
- Standard Registration (July 16 to August 25) – $200
- Door registration (September 3 – 5) – $220
Advance Registration – NOW OPEN – $150
- Senior Discount: The Board of Directors of MTTA, Inc. has approved a $10 discount for Seniors 62 and over. Age will be verified with Government issued ID when registering at the hotel.
- Minimum Age: The Conference is open to all adults over 19 years old. Age will be verified with Government issued ID when registering at the hotel.
Full Registration Package Includes:
- Education: Workshops, intensives, panels, roundtables, conversations and service stations
- Thursday evening: Meet & Greet Reception & Karaoke Night
- Friday evening: Opening Ceremony with Mister Blue, Keynote Speaker
- Saturday evening: Our Traditions Live! Program with slaveboy Joshua Tenpenny, Speaker
- Sunday evening: Northeast Master/slave 2020 Contest
- Monday afternoon: Closing Ceremony
- Carter/Johnson Leather Library
- Leather Archives & Museum Exhibit
- Leather Quilt
- Fetish Marketplace and MsC Store
- Two Cigar Parties
- LGBT & Friends Sunday Dance
- Piano Nights
- Family Room
- Silent & Live Auction
- Candlelight Memorial, Interfaith Service and Drumming Ritual
- Event T-shirt & Pin
Meal Package: $120 for all three meals (Save $8)
- $56 Formal Leather Banquet – Saturday evening
- $44 Titleholders Buffet Dinner – Sunday evening
- $28 Master/slave Flag Anniversary Breakfast – Monday morning with Guy Baldwin
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 will be charged per person for all registration cancellation requests received by July 31, 2020.
- NO REFUNDS for registrations will be issued after July 31, 2020.
- Cancelled meals will be refunded except for 10% up to August 21, 2020.
- NO REFUNDS for meals will be issued after August 25, 2020.
- Cancellations prior to the dates above can be made by logging into the Registration System with your email and password.
- Transfer of registration is allowed and can be made online until August 25, 2020.
Additional questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org