2019 Northeast Master/slave Contest Information
Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019
Time: 8:00 PM
The purpose of the Northeast MASTER/slave title is to help raise awareness and appreciation within the leather community for the Master/slave relationship, and to provide a titleholder pair who will serve as an educational resource, role models, and champions for the M/s lifestyle for the leather community. In addition, the contest serves as a feeder for the International Master/slave Contest.
This contest is a celebration of the Master/slave dynamic and is an official feeder to the International Master/slave Contest. The Northeast Master/slave contest is for couples who self-identify as Master/slave regardless of gender or sexual orientation. The titleholders will be expected to use the title to help educate the general leather community about the Master/slave lifestyle. It is hoped that the titleholders will be a valuable resource for the Master/slave community.
Requirements for Contestants:
- Each Contestant pair must have been in a self-identified Master/slave relationship with each other for at least 1 year prior to September 1, 2019. (This use of the word “Master” is non-gender specific.)
- Each Contestant pair is required to provide a minimum of three to five items for the Travel Fund Auction to be held at the conference.
Each Contestant pair must be willing, should he/she win, to abide by the expectations set forth in the “Expectations of Titleholders” section below.
- All contestants must be at least 21 years of age and reside in one of the 14 Northeastern states that form the contest region (Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine). Canadian contestants living in Eastern Canada (from Toronto towards the east including Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland) qualify to compete in the Northeast Contest.
- Applications submitted electronically must be signed at the event.
- All applications are subject to acceptance by the contest producers.
- Application deadline is July 15, 2019.
Expectations of Titleholders:
- The Northeast Master/slave titleholder pair must travel to and present on Master/slave relationships at a minimum of 4 events or BDSM/Leather group meetings during their title year. The titleholders will be strongly encouraged to attend more than the minimum number of events and to seek out every opportunity to speak on Master/slave relationships.
- The Northeast Master/slave titleholder pair must be able and willing to speak on Master/slave relationships to all segments of the BDSM/Leather community.
- The Northeast Master/slave titleholder pair is required to submit a quarterly report of their activities in support of the title.
- The Northeast Master/slave titleholder pair may not accept fees for giving or receiving SM activities, whether sexual or non-sexual in nature.
Contest Categories: (All judged events are open to conference attendees)
- Interview with Judges(150 points)
- Presentation(100 points) Contestants will be required to conduct a mini-workshop on Saturday, during which they will present a brief (5-10 minute) presentation on any issue relating to Master/slave relationships. Both the Master and slave contestants must speak during the presentation.
- On-Stage Speech and Image (100 points) Must be 2 minutes or less on the topic of your choice.
- On-stage Question(75 points)
- Master/slave Dynamic (75 points) Contestants will be observed by the judges throughout the weekend and judged on how they interact and present themselves as Master and slave to the public.
Contest Schedule Overview:
- Friday afternoon – Contestant Meeting
- Friday evening – Meet & Greet, Opening Ceremony
- Sunday morning – Interviews
- Sunday afternoon – Presentation
- Sunday evening – Contest (On-Stage Speech and Image, and On-Stage Question)
- The titleholders will each be provided with a vest patch that will include the title name and year.
- The producers will guarantee the titleholders a travel fund of $3,000 that will include hotel and airfare to compete in the International Master/slave Contest in Dallas, Texas. (The titleholders may accept additional monetary support from groups, event sponsors or individuals to cover travel expenses, and may raise additional money to cover travel expenses through fundraising activities.)
Northeast Master/slave Contest is an official feeder to the International Master/slave Contest.
- About Us
- Featured Guests
- Fetish Marketplace
- MsC History
- Support Us
- Contact Us