Updated COVID-19 Policy
After reviewing local, state, and federal information and guidelines, MTTA has updated our COVID-19 vaccine requirements for MsC 2023:
• Proof of vaccination is not required to attend but vaccinations are strongly recommended to all attendees.
• Masks are not required but attendees who feel that wearing a mask would benefit their risk levels should wear them at their discretion.
• Attendees should follow sanitary guidelines like washing and/or sanitizing their hands frequently.
• Attendees should cancel and stay home if feeling ill.
• MsC will have hand sanitizer and masks available for attendees during the event.
MTTA appreciates the cooperation and adherence of all attendees to the COVID-19 policy. Local and national guidelines and information change often. MTTA reserves the right to update our guidelines and requirements as needed and will inform attendees through the MsC webpage and newsletter.
Links for current guidelines:
State of Maryland: https://governor.maryland.gov/coronavirus/
Prince George County: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/3397/Coronavirus
Marriott Hotels: https://clean.marriott.com