Sir Stephen, International Master 2005
International Master 2005
Master/slave Development Center
SIR STEPHEN is a 67 year male Master whose M/s Household currently includes his bondservant of 19 years, Catherine, and his bondservant cathy, who was admitted to the Household in 2013 and collared in 2014.
He has been actively involved in the BDSM and Master/slave communities for over 19 years.
His current memberships and affiliations include:
• Vice-president of MTTA,Inc.
• Associate Producer, Master/slave Conference
• The Mid-Atlantic Masters’ Forum (founder and producer)
• The Master/slave Development Center (founding member and instructor)
• Directory and Emeritus Member of MAsT: Central NJ
• Founder of the M/s Household Registry (an on-line resource for the Master/slave Community)
• Instructor, NYCKL (New York City Kinky Living)
He was honored to be the recipient of the title of International Master 2005 and Northeast Master 2004.
He was presented with the first Master Jack McGeorge Excellence in Education Award at the Master/slave Conference in 2010.
He along with Catherine were named together as MAsT Presenter of the Year 2014.
He cherishes the opportunities the community provides to him as an educator. His educational focus is on topics related to Master/slave Relationships and the Master/slave Community.